Beti Hai Anmol Yojana is an ambitious scheme of Himachal Pradesh under which the government provides scholarship to the girls of the BPL families. Recently in the cabinet meeting the government has decided to provide Rs.5000 scholarship to the girls studying in graduate-level and equivalent courses from Below Poverty Line families. The interested and eligible girls can fill Beti Hai Anmol Yojana Online Application at edistrict.hp.gov.in.
Beti Hai Anmol Scheme in Himachal Pradesh launched by the former CM Harish Rawat to provide scholarship to the girls of BPL families. Beti Hai Anmol Yojana Online registration will be made after e district hp login at the official website edistrict.hp.gov.in.
Beti Hai Anmol Yojana Online Application Form
Here are the steps to fill Beti Hai Anmol Yojana online registration form.
- To fill the application form for Beti Hai Anmol Yojana Online the aspirants have to visit edistrict.hp.gov.in.
- Now click at Beti Hai Anmol Yojana at the homepage.
- Before filling the application form the aspirants have to make their registration.
- Click at New User Registration.
- Fill the form with necessary details and click at register at the last of the page.
Beti Hai Anmol Yojana Details
Here are the details and the highlights of Beti Hai Anmol Yojana.
- This scheme is for girls of below poverty line (BPL) families up to two girl children.
- The Government of Himachal Pradesh deposits 10,000 per girl child in the post office/ Bank account.
- The scholarship of Rs. 300 to Rs.1200 is given to the girls from first to 12th Class for their books/dresses etc.
- Rs.5000 scholarship to the girls studying in graduate-level and equivalent courses from Below Poverty Line families.
- All girls born after 05-July-2010 and belonging to below poverty line BPL families are eligible for benefit under the scheme with a condition that only two girls from a family can enroll for the scheme.