Madhya Pradesh government provides financial assistance to unemployed youths of the state. Madhya Pradesh government provides unemployment allowance the unemployed youth of the state. The youth who are graduate, 12th passed or post graduate can take the benefit of Berojgari Bhatta in Madhya Pradesh. The state government of Madhya Pradesh will provide unemployment allowance to the youth until they get any job.
Online Application for Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
Here are steps for the online application of Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
- For online application form, the candidates have to visit official website of MP Rojgar mprojgar.gov.in
- Now click on Register yourself at the right side of the opened page.
- A form will appear, Fill your name in the “Name of Applicant“
- Select District from drop down list
- Enter City Name
- Enter Mobile Number
- Fill Email ID
- Enter User Id you want to set
- Enter Password
- After Filling the Captcha Code click on Submit & Proceed
- Once you do that, your User Name and Password will be created. Now you have to Click on “Next Step” button to proceed further.
- Now click on Registration Form link
- Fill Personal Details, Qualification Details, Skill & Experience Details carefully. After filling the application for you can get the print of registration card.
After submitting Berojgari Bhatta MP Application Form you are eligible to get financial assistance from the government under Unemployment Allowance Scheme Madhya Pradesh. Applicants follow these all steps to fill application form of Berojgari Bhatta Yojana MP. The government will transfer unemployment allowance direct to bank accounts of the beneficiaries.