Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao launched ANM OnLine Anmol Mobile App to bring revolutionary changes in the health sector. The main objective of Anmol app is to bring transparency in treatment at hospital. Health and Family Welfare Commissioner Vakati Karuna said that this project will be started in few districts as a pilot project. The project will enable the ANMs and Anganwadis to create awareness on normal deliveries among the public.
Currently the Anmol app is being implemented in two states only in Madhya Pradesh and Telangana. The staff is being provided training in uploading the data at the ANM Online app.
Download ANM OnLine Anmol App
Below are the steps to download ANM Online app.
- To download Anmol mobile app you have to go google play store.
- Search for Anmol App and the app will be at your screen.
- Download the app for your android mobile.
Details & Highlights of Anmol Mobile App
Here are the highlights and details of ANM Online app.
- Through this app the ANMs and Anganwadis will be able to play their responsibilities with awareness.
- This app will also aware the pregnant ladies for the protection of their child.
- The app will bring transparency in the health sector of the state.